March 15, 2012

LAST WINTER TRIP THIS YEAR


Jestem właśnie w drodze na mój ostatni 'górski wyjazd' w tym roku. Idealne zakończenie sezonu. Śnieg, słońce, dodatnia temperatura, idealne towarzystwo i 3 dni poza domem. Tego mi teraz trzeba.
Jeśli chodzi o posty, wszystko będzie normalnie, będę blogować bez zmian ;)

I'm on my way to my last winter trip this year. It's gonna be the perfect ending of winter. The sun shinning, warm outside, perfect people na dthree days away. Tha's what I need right now.
When it comes to blogging, I'll be uploading normally ;)

4 comments:

  1. I really like the 1st picture, very pretty!

    http://hippiechicpao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a lovely time, the photographs are so nice- I like the blurred effect on the 2nd one
    www.theorangewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete